NEW Thermi Ergoslide Snow
We are working really hard with a brand new manufacturer to give you some fantastic improvements in design at an improved price. We don't have an exact release date just yet but we we are aiming to launch in September 2019.
- Improved stability - we have optimised the design of the feet to increase stability for your Thermomix, especially those of you who have a TM31
- New packaging - we are committed to the environment and are always looking for ways to reduce waste. Our new packaging contains less component parts and is fully recyclable. Less waste = a happy planet.
- New price - we have worked super hard to be able to bring the price down so that more people can benefit from this awesome product. It was hard, and even forced us to find a new manufacturer... but we are committed to bringing you the best we can for the most reasonable price possible!
We’ve all been there - carefully trying to lift your Thermomix around your countertop in order to squeeze the last bit of space from your kitchen surface. What if you had a product that would allow you to effortlessly move your Thermomix around your kitchen, whilst protecting your intricate scales underneath, leaving you free from worry? The Thermi Ergoslide is here to help.
Your Thermomix is a gorgeous appliance, so why settle for sub-par accessories? We’ve optimised the slider design and eliminated the flaws of all other sliders out there to create one that is not only beautiful, but durable, safe and high quality. It slides, it protects, it simplifies your life.
- Provides an elevated platform to slide your Thermomix effortlessly across your kitchen surface on teflon-coated feet.
- Designed to sit flush against your wall, to save you space.
- Protects your Thermomix scales, giving you peace of mind.
- Ergonomic moulds under the front and the side of the slider provide a firm grip and the ultimate user experience.
- Made from an industrial-strength natural acrylic stone, supporting easy maintenance and durability.
- *does not include the Thermomix, Varoma base, tray or lid*
35 x 30 x 2.1 cm
TM6 / TM5 / TM31
I am so happy that I own one! Worth every penny spent, honestly! Moving thermomix with ergoslide, is a piece of cake and plus the stability it offers it makes it a must-have piece for every thermomix owner.
I have been using it for over a week now that my TM6 arrived and I love my Thermomix Ergoslide so far. It’s so easy to move my TM6! And I love the colour I chose! Goes beautifully with my black worktop.
Amazing colour protect thermomix when cooking so practical and it works perfect.. love it💜💜💜
It's so easy to pull my TM5 towards me when I need to use it and to push it back into its allocated space on the kitchen table when I'm done with it. Despite my initial misgivings, the lime green is really lovely and adds a splash of colour in my kitchen.
I've recently purchased two of these in good faith.
One in the sale (tapioca Pearl thingy colour) and one a cheaper white and wood in a 'Skandi style'.
Having had the benefit of having them both in my home I now realise I need to invest in a complete white one to fit in with my kitchen, which I will be doing, as I think these things are brilliant pieces of Thermie Kit.
Many apologies Sophie, for any convenience caused whilst I made up my mind - but it is such a considered purchase. xxx