People love our products but not everything is the perfect fit. If you'd like to return something, we've made the process nice and simple! Read on to find out more.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless there is something wrong with the item.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned: Gift cards, downloadable software products and certain perishable goods cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Books that have been purchased and that come with Digital ebooks may only be eligible for partial refunds.
how do I process a return?
First of all, you'll need to let us know you'd like to make a return and why. You can contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would also require a proof of purchase (your order confirmation email would be fine).
If you're eligible we will organise a pre-paid shipping label so that you can ship the items back to us at your earliest convenience. We'll handle the return for you, please do not send the items back to the manufacturer.
how do refunds work?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days (usually 7-10 working days depending on your bank).
I was only offered a partial refund?
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Products or books with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
my refund is late or missing
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. After that, please contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank, there is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us and we will try to help.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items are not eligible to be refunded. However, if you have purchased an item on sale and you believe it is damaged or defective, please contact us.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you fall within this category and need to exchange the product it for the same item, send us an email and we can support you with this.
I received my product as a gift
If the product was a gift and sent directly to you, we can't offer a refund but we can offer a gift card with the same value of the item. Once the returned item is received, a gift card will be emailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he/she will likely find out about your return.
my product arrived damaged
We ship things as carefully as we can and we do quality control on our stock regularly, however sometimes things can slip through the net or get damaged in transit. In the unlikely event your goods arrive damaged, we must receive notification in writing within 48 hours of successful delivery. It is the recipient’s responsibility to inspect the items upon arrival as soon as they arrive. If we don't receive a notification of the damage within this timeframe, we cannot accept responsibility for it and cannot offer any compensation.
what about classes?
All class bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable. However, in some circumstances you can receive a partial or full refund:
- Cancellations confirmed to us more than seven days in advance of class starting time will receive a full refund providing that we can fill the class with someone else to fill the space.
- Cancellations confirmed to us between seven days to 24 hours in advance of class starting time will receive a 50% refund providing that we can find someone else to fill the space.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance of class starting time or no shows will receive no refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a Class for any reason, including but not limited to; sickness, emergency or low attendance. In the unlikely event that this does occur, all participants will be notified as soon as practicable and will be given the option to book into another class, obtain a store credit or have a full refund provided.
Payment via pre-purchased gift voucher is considered payment in full and attracts the same terms and conditions described above.
if you need any further help: get in contact!