Thermi Ergoslide Raspberry
We’ve all been there - carefully trying to lift your Thermomix around your countertop in order to squeeze the last bit of space from your kitchen surface. What if you had a product that would allow you to effortlessly move your Thermomix around your kitchen, whilst protecting your intricate scales underneath, leaving you free from worry? The Thermi Ergoslide is here to help.
Your Thermomix is a gorgeous appliance, so why settle for sub-par accessories? We’ve optimised the slider design and eliminated the flaws of all other sliders out there to create one that is not only beautiful, but durable, safe and high quality. It slides, it protects, it simplifies your life.
- Provides an elevated platform to slide your Thermomix effortlessly across your kitchen surface on teflon-coated feet.
- Designed to sit flush against your wall, to save you space.
- Protects your Thermomix scales, giving you peace of mind.
- Ergonomic moulds under the front and the side of the slider provide a firm grip and the ultimate user experience.
- Made from an industrial-strength natural acrylic stone, supporting easy maintenance and durability.
35 x 30 x 2.1 cm
After my thermomix jumped onto the floor while kneading bread I bought an ergoslide (grey). I was so happy with this, both for the way it works to keep my thermomix safe while making bread, and for the ease of moving it. As my daughter has moved house and is having a new kitchen, I bought the white granite one to match her new kitchen.
Tbh, I was eyeing a thermislider even before my thermie arrived. I spoilt myself with a snow because you just can't go wrong with white on any counter top surface! It's very sturdy - no problems even when kneading dough (but please don't pull it to the edge of the table top!).
I try not to get caught up with all the ‘must have’ bells and whistles but I must say, my Thermi Ergoslide is one purchase I will never regret! I should have bought one of these a long time ago!
Thermi Ergoslide Snow
I have an ergoslide and ergoslide light & ive bought them for my mum & some of my favourite Thermomix clients (I’m a Thermomix advisor). Everyone loves them! Kels